home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, September 14, 2015

Winners FFC#104 announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #104! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #104
 Anything Goes":



                             #4----->   Claire
                             #28-----> My Crafting Channel
                             #86-----> Lynda Hall


 And now our winner of the 4 digis from:
Little Blue Button Stamps

------> #5 Susan Kennedy





All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


5 comments:

  1. So pleased to be in your top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats to the other winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, made the Top 3. Congratulations to the Winner and other's who made Top 3 xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners!! Fantastic creations!! And I'm so excited to have won!! Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~