home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Believe

Hello Friends! Today I want to share with you a card I created for Easter. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 233 to build my card. I used the sentiment "Believe" instead of a traditional "Happy Easter" because of the strong belief we had as children and our children have today in the Easter Bunny! I think we all have a little kid left inside of us still and I wanted to bring that out through my card.




I colored in this adorable chick and his Easter eggs with my copic markers: YR68, YR04,R46,G12,G14,B02,B05,Y18 and Y19. I did some hand stitching around the inner panel and created the grass myself using my copics. I stamped the sentiment using momento tuxedo black ink. I used some broken china distress ink around my edges and finished off with some blue sparkly ribbon by Offray and a green/blue ribbon from Ribbon Carousel.


Card recipe:
Stamp- PcCrafter
Sentiment- Justrite Stamps
Papers- Bazzil, Happy Go lucky by My Mind's Eye (Lime twist)
Ribbon- Ribbon Carousel, Offray

I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:

  1. this is sooooo cute ,luv your coloring!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love Easter with the wee ones too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ribbon it just sparkles and matches so well. Love the chick to the coloring is well done

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~